PRESENT WITH CONFIDENCE.
SNP CLASS EXPERIENCE
- VIRTUAL BEST PRACTICES
- We start off with making sure that our virtual landscape is set up to portray an accurate representation of our knowledge and level of preparedness. This straight-forward check list is immediately applied within the session.
- OUTLINE YOUR MESSAGE
- Practice developing and delivering an executive summary of your content with a logical, narrative flow. Here we also train participants to be able to identify what makes a confident, clear, and concise presentation
- PHYSICAL SKILLS
- Work through skill-building exercises that address eye contact, volume, gestures, and stance. We identify and correct distracting tendencies to make an immediate improvement in your presentation ability.
- WORKING WITH VISUALS
- Discover the best practices for working with any type of visual support, from slide decks and flip charts to speaker notes and handouts.
- HANDLING Q&A
- Learn to manage Q&A sessions by fielding live questions about your content. We help you stay honest and on-message in both friendly and hostile environments.
- PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Refine your skills in one final presentation role play encompassing everything you've learned.
BRING THIS TRAINING TO YOUR TEAM!
Do you have any questions about the training? Is there someone on your team that would benefit? Is this something you’d like to go through with your whole team rather than as an individual participant?
Reach out to us by clicking the button below! We’ll help craft any training to your personalized tastes and make it as practical and effective for you and your team.
Some practical advice
We’re here to help you improve! Check out some of our videos for some practical advice.